At Xpress Identity Services, we value our customers and respect your privacy. We collect your information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests, and promotions.
Xpress Identity Services recognizes that we must maintain and use customer information responsibly. We do not sell or rent the information you provide to us online to third parties. However, we do share your information with third parties under certain circumstances as detailed below.
- Collection and use of personal information
XPRESS Ltd. collects your personal information when you use our website:
What we collect
- Full name
- Email address
- Shipping Address
- Telephone number
- Card Information
- Business Information
How we use it
- From time to time, we may send you emails to help us learn more about your shopping preferences. In addition, we may use information about your product interests and purchases to help us improve our site design and your shopping experience. If you make a purchase online or over the phone, we may also send you notices about our products, services, contests and promotions through postal mail. To provide you with order and billing history information
- When you make an online purchase from Xpress Identity Services, we use your information to process your order. We will also send you emails to confirm your order, and we may need to contact you via phone, postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order. In addition, you will be automatically signed up to receive email updates about our products, services, contests, and promotions.
- To serve you better, we may combine information you give us online and in our stores as well as information about your product interests and purchases. In addition, we may combine information you provide with demographic information that is publicly available. We use this combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, and to communicate with you by email or postal mail about our products, services, contests, and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- If you do not want us to use your information as described above, please contact Xpress Identity Services service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Updating Your Personal Information
If you want to change your name, e-mail address, password, and/or preferred communication method after you’ve registered; you can access your dashboard in my account session of www.xpress.ng and make any changes you would love to make.
Payment and Card Details
All Credit card and Debit card payments on www.xpress.ng are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Nigerian banks and payment partners. Xpress Identity Services uses latest encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the Banks for processing the payment. XPRESS does not store your card details as all transactions on your cards are routed directly through trusted payment gateways giving your maximum security, protection and rest of mind.
To get the most out of xpress.ng, your computer will need to accept Cookies, as we’re only able to provide you with certain personalized features of our website by using them. This will also help us serve you in best ways
Just to emphasize, our Cookies don’t store sensitive personal information: they simply hold the ‘key’ that, once you’re signed in, we are associated with your browser preferences and information. However, if you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete Cookies from xpress.ng, or any other website, you can easily use your browser to do this.
- Information Sharing & Disclosure
Xpress Identity Services is committed to protecting your personal information. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except:
Disclosure for legal reasons
We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to third parties make a legally compliant request for its disclosure when backed by Legal requisitions according to the laws of the country in which we operate.
Performance of our operations
The service is necessary for the performance of our operations: mail delivery, hosting services, protection from fraud, and payment of your account.
Changes in XPRESS business
- Transfer of Information
Personal information collected on Xpress Identity Services may be stored and processed in the Nigeria or any other country in which Xpress Identity Services maintain facilities and servers, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside your country.
We will not supply your personal data to a third party for commercial exploitation unless explicitly authorized by you; so you can sleep easy knowing that we won’t sell your name, personal details or email addresses to any third party without express consent from you.
- Opt-Out Policy: Removing yourself from our databases
You can access your dashboard on www.xpress.ng to update and correct the details that we gathered when you subscribed. You must be logged in to access this information. All information is password-protected so no one can access the information but you.
- Links To Third Party Sites
Our site may contain links to other sites. Xpress Identity Services is not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content, of those web sites.
- Contacting Xpress DeMarque Integrated Limited.
(+234) 805 070 6108
(+234) 802 673 8531